The Value Care Alliance ACO (Accountable Care Organization) has partnered with Aetna to bring your business a cost-effective solution to providing healthcare for employees. The Aetna Whold Health package is a robust network that offers patients access to every level of health care service, from prevention and primary care to the most sophisticated medical and surgical specialties. The geographical reach of the new Aetna Whole HealthSM plan is statewide.
Aetna Whole HealthSM plans are designed to give employers better health care options for their employees with a patient-centric model of health care focused on keeping people healthy, rather than just treating them when they become sick.
The plans feature a new model of health care delivery designed to offer:
- enhanced coordination of care between doctors and other care providers;
- improved patient experience through best-in-class care management programs;
- use of advanced technology that delivers actionable data and quality information to providers;
- lower overall out-of-pocket costs for members who see providers that are part of the Aetna Whole HealthSM network; and
- better health care outcomes for patients.